About The Twitter Power Marketing Course
If you're a small business owner or social media manager trying to marketing your business online Twitter is one of the fastest growing social networks for growing a community.
If you've got already got a Twitter account you're probably under using it's potential as a powerful tool to attract new leads and customer into your business.
With 35 in depth easy to follow step by step video tutorials, downloadable eBooks, strategy plans and more, this comprehensive course will show you the insider secrets on:
- How to create and design a professional Twitter profile, with downloadable templates inluded.
- How to craft better tweets and use the 140 character limit more effectively
- The to 5 reasons why people engage on Twitter
- How to build a community on Twitter and turn them into leads and prospects for your business
- How to illustrate your Twitter timeline effectively with images and video
- How to measure the impact and reach of your Twitter social media marketing
- How to master the Twitter tools required to grow and maintain a strong long term Twitter community
Enroll on the Twitter Power Marketing training to learn how to master the Twitter social media platform, and all the associated online tools that will help you build a bigger and more targeted Twitter following for your business.
What are the requirements?
- You should already have an account with Twitter (although it doesn't matter what size of following you have, this course is designed to help you grow your Twitter community)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create and design a professional Twitter profile
- Build a bigger and more relevant Twitter following
- Have their Tweets shared more often by Twitter influencers
- Measure the impact and reach of their Twitter social media marketing
- Master the Twitter tools required to grow and maintain a strong Twitter community
What is the target audience?
- This Twitter marketing course is meant for new to intermediate users of Twitter. It's ideal if you use Twitter in your business, or if you're a social media manager for a company.
Simon Dunant: Digital Business Expert & Trainer
Simon is the founder of New Rise Digital, and has over 16 years experience of building digital businesses. He has also extensively coached and trained new and expanding businesses and their staff on digital business strategies.
Simon helped to open leading event company Eventbrite's first international office in London, training and coaching their teams on CRM, helpdesk and communications tools, as well as running a number of previous technology businesses including online training academies.
In 2009 he founded digital marketing agency MMS Music Marketing creating successful online campaigns for independent record labels across Europe and North America gaining Billboard top 20 hits for new upcoming artists.
Simon is a passionate supporter of new enterprise and the entrepreneurial spirit, contributing to national campaigns such as StartUpBritain, and getting involved in lobbying campaigns with organisations including Enterprise Nation.
Simon's thought leadership can be heard through his speaking engagements at leading international conferences and alongside his coaching and training sessions he delivers digital marketing strategies to audiences at leading global brands.
For digital marketing services, support and training please visit our website at http://newrisedigital.com